1. Open the CLEAR app on your device
2. Tap the Profile icon on the bottom right hand corner
3. Under the “My CLEAR” section, tap “Minor Accounts”
4. Complete the enrollment process and then add in the minor’s email address, set up their account, and have them snap a selfie!
For fully vaccinated minors (age 14-17): Once your parent or guardian has set up your CLEAR account, all you need to do is:
5. Download the CLEAR app on your (minor’s) device
6. Log in with the email and password your parent or guardian set up with you
a. Tap the Profile icon on the bottom right-hand corner, tap ‘Account’ and scroll down to ‘Log In’
7. Tap on ‘Home’ and then the white Health Pass tile and select the PAX unplugged tile.
8. Add your proof of vaccine through the CDC card upload option ONLY
If you are a fully vaccinated minor ages 13 or younger, or cannot access the CLEAR app, PAX Unplugged has alternate methods of entry for you.
If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.