Format: Single elimination, base game only. Mayfair revised edition. Max 16 players.
Registration for this event will open at 9AM on Friday, Dec 6th, at Tabletop Tourney HQ.
As this event requires in-person registration, adding this event to your PAX app schedule is for planning purposes only and does not constitute registration.
If event does not fill, and player distribution necessitates 5-player games, the player who starts fifth in such games will receive four food to start the game.
During all games, the standard EIK decks will be used. All three decks will be shuffled together and each player will be dealt seven Occupation cards. Each player will choose one card and pass the remaining Occupation cards to their right. This will continue until each player has selected seven Occupation cards. Players will then be dealt seven Minor Improvement cards. Each player will choose one card and pass the remaining Minor Improvement cards to their left. This will continue until each player has selected seven Minor Improvement cards.
The following errata will be observed in tournament play:
- Moldboard Plow may be used twice per game rather than once
- Brushwood Roof has a prerequisite of two Occupations played rather than one
- Swineherd text should read that when a player takes wild boar, they receive an additional wild boar.
The following cards are banned from use and will be removed prior to the start of the draft:
- Braggart (E Deck, Occupation)
- Ratcatcher (E Deck, Occupation)
- Chamberlain (I Deck, Occupation)
- Taster (I Deck, Occupation)
- Wooden Hut Extension (I Deck, Minor Improvement)
- Lover (K Deck, Occupation)
- Wet Nurse (K Deck, Occupation)
- Reed Hut (K Deck, Minor Improvement)